Bow-Chicka Bow-Wow is Tucker's catch phrase. First coined in Episode 58, he frequently uses it to express his sexual fantasies, mainly about Tex. As the season progresses, he uses it again and again, much to the annoyance of Church. Later in the series, he has seemed to have stopped using it as much.
- Episode 58: 4 times said normally. Many variations as well: "Bow-Chicka-Bow-Whoa" said by Tucker when Tex aimed a gun at his head for making a joke; "Bow-Chicka-Chicka-Bow-Wow-Chicka-Chicka-Bow-Bow-Chicka-Chicka-Bow-Boooooww!"
- Episode 59: "Get behind me and stay tight" "Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow"
- Episode 92: "I just wanted to say, I got a hardline Tex can use. Bow chicka bow wow."
- Epsiode 94: "Bow-Chicka-Honk-Honk." Said by Junior.
- Episode 99: "Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!" - Caboose's version.
- Episode 100: Alternate endings to Episode 100: "Bow-Chika-Bow-Owww!" Tucker was in the middle of one until he was killed by Grif in one of the non-canon endings to Episode 100. Another one: "Sorry, that was my fault. Some guy kept screaming into the mic." "BOW-CHICKA-BOW-WOW!" "Dude, Shut up!" "See?" "BOW-CHICKA-BOW-WOW" "That's it, I'm muting him."
- Reconstruction Chapter 17: "Yeah, slip it to 'em! Bow-Chicka-Bow-Bow."
- Called Up: "Okay, well maybe I am that easy, Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow. See, now that's a setup."
- For Those of You Just Joining Us...: "That's a lotta graves. Lotta holes to fill. Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow.
- What's the "I" Stand For?: 4 Times said, but in all those times he is either interrupted by Epsilon or Carolina, preventing him from completing the phrase.
- "Dude, he said hard on. Bow chicka-"
- "I've got about five positions in mind for her. Bow chicka-"
- "BOW CHICKA BOW- (Carolina fires at him) -WHOA! SAME TEAM, SAME TEAM!"
- "I'll fill her in. Bow chicka-"
- Reckless: When Doc is giving a pep talk to the Reds and Blues about all the good things that they've been through, he says that Tucker learned to use his sword 'like a pro'. Tucker responds with a confused 'Bow chicka bow wow?'
- A Real Fixer Upper: When Tucker tries to flirt with a pilot.
- S.O.S.: To Grif: "Now thats something I can get behind. Bow-chicka-bow- WAIT! NO NO NO NO NO!"
- "Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wurrghhhhh..." - Tucker was pretending to be a zombie in Planning to Fail.
- "Bow-Chicka-Buy-Stuff" - said by Tucker on the Rooster Teeth Store Specials Page.
- In the Red vs. Blue: Season 9 Soundtrack, Tucker has a whole song based around it.
- In a deleted scene from Season 9, Sister says "Who do you have to blow to get a speaking part around here?", where Junior replies "Bow-Chicka-Honk-Honk."
- In the Season 5 outtakes, a portion includes Caboose trying out new variations for Tucker's phrase, which include: