- "Would someone please tell me what happened to Georgia?!"
- "Dude, you do not want to know."
- —York in Follow the Leader
Role in PlotEdit
During his time as a Freelancer, Georgia was known to be one of the very best as he was listed among the top 10 highest ranking agents. According to Agents Iowa, Idaho, and Ohio, Georgia was a "single digit", implying that he was actually among the top 9. Georgia was seen alongside agents South Dakota, Connecticut, and Washington, undergoing a training exercise. When the four encountered the triplets, Georgia easily intimidated them.
Later on, Georgia was apparently involved in a terrible incident, due to not following "course correction" while using a jetpack, according to Agent Carolina. As stated by Agent South Dakota, his body was never found, leaving his current status unknown. In Turbulence, Washington refused to accelerate his jetpack out of fear of ending up like Georgia.
In an easter egg after the credits on the Season 10 DVD, Georgia's fate was revealed. He did not follow "course correction" and thus was launched into a random trajectory into deep space. Having floated aimlessly in space since the accident, he eventually slams into the side of a space station. Through the window, Utah, who was reminiscing about Georgia forgetting his lucky penny, then has a brief conversation with him.
- Georgia's fate is heavily reminiscent of James-005 in the Halo universe, as described in Halo: The Fall of Reach. While operating a thruster pack in space, a stray projectile struck the pack, causing it to misfire, propelling James into unknown space and out of radio contact. Like Georgia, his body was never found.
- Georgia makes a cameo in the last Easter Egg of Halo 4: Spartan Ops: Season 1. In Episode 10: Chapter 3, after shooting a hidden box, when Fireteam Crimson must board a Lich with jetpacks, Georgia will say "Cool! Jetpacks! That'll help us get on that ship or my name isn't Agent Georgia." Georgia is voiced by Kerry Shawcross in the Spartan Ops Easter Egg.
|Head Staff: Leonard Church · Aiden Price|
|Agents: Alaska · Arizona · Carolina · Connecticut · Georgia · Florida · Idaho · Illinois ·|
Iowa · Maine · Maryland · New York · North Dakota · Ohio · South Dakota · Texas (ε) ·
Washington · Wyoming · Utah · Recovery Six · Recovery Nine
|Other Members: F.I.L.S.S. · Four Seven Niner · Tank Guy · Lemons · Lieu|