- "Boys, this is a great day. Things are finally changing for us, I can feel it."
- —Miller to the Blue squad in Reconstruction: Chapter 3
Role in PlotEdit
Miller initially complains to Washington that he can't spare anyone, but when Washington informs him that he needed Caboose, Miller immediately changes his stance and happily agrees to hand Caboose over. He instructs Private Jones, whose name he mispronounces, to fetch Caboose from the brig because Miller was "not taking any more chances". A shot is heard with Caboose coming out to meet Miller and Washington.
When Miller asks Caboose about Jones whereabouts, Caboose states that after he untied Caboose, he had somehow shot himself in the back. Caboose insists that it was no one's fault ("I think the new guy did it.") When Washington is preparing to leave, Miller asks to take Caboose aside for a moment. Miller warns Caboose that he might be getting in to something dangerous, but he must promise to "Never, ever, come back here." Washington then proceeds with Caboose off the base. Another Soldier asks if they should bury Jones, Miller says that they should savor the moment first. He was apparently KIA or unconscious by the time Sarge showed up at Rat's Nest looking for Grif and Simmons. He also seems to share the characteristic of being overzealous with the war, like Sarge.
- Miller is the first character shown to not use the Mark VI body. Instead, he wears the C.Q.B body piece.
- Before Season 12, Miller, along with Max Gain, was the second-highest ranking simulation trooper and the second highest ranking Blue soldier seen in the series. The first in both was Captain Flowers.
- Miller, along with Captain Flowers and Max Gain, is one of the few known commissioned officers of the Red and Blue Teams.
- Miller appears in the PSA, First!; however, he doesn't have any dialog.
- Miller shares a voice actor (Ray Murphy) with Coach from the Grifball Mini-Series.
- Series co-creator and director Burnie Burns compared Miller's voice to that of Transformers character Optimus Prime during the creator commentary of Reconstruction. In the DVD Outtakes feature, Murphy, recorded the characters' trademark phrase "Autobots Transform" in Miller's voice, awed at the similarity afterwards.
|Blue Team |
| Blood Gulch: Leonard L. Church · Epsilon · Lavernius Tucker (ε) · Michael J. Caboose (ε) · Tex (ε)|
Washington · Sheila · Butch Flowers · Andrew D. Kaboom (ε) · Junior · Kaikaina Grif · Freckles
|Desert Gulch: Mark Temple · Buckey · Loco|
|Coloblind: Wynn · Squatch · Deuce|
|Other: Jimmy · Jacob J. Jenkins · Mickey · Miller · Jones · Blue Grunt Leader · Phil (Falcon)|
|Vehicles: M808V Main Battle Tank · Chopper|