|Red vs. Blue: Season 10|
The Official Red vs. Blue: Season 10 DVD/Blu-ray cover
|Filmed using|| Poser|
Halo: Combat Evolved
|Genre||science fiction; comedy|
|Running time||140 min. (approx)|
|Created by||Burnie Burns|
|Directed by|| Burnie Burns|
|Written by|| Burnie Burns|
|Voices|| Gus Sorola|
John Marshall Reed
|Production company||Rooster Teeth|
|Release(s)||May 28, 2012 - November 5, 2012|
|Format(s)||QuickTime, Flash Player, Windows Media Player|
|No. of episodes||22|
- "The biggest season ever. Of all time."
- —Season 10 Tagline
Red vs. Blue: Season 10 is a machinima/animated web series created by Rooster Teeth Productions. The first episode was released on the Memorial Day of 2012 and the finale was released on November 5, 2012, a day before the release of Halo 4. The season is the second and final of the Project Freelancer Saga and wraps up the events of the Freelancer back story, first introduced in the previous season, while continuing the events of the Reds and Blues.
The season was first announced at PAX East 2012 with a preview detailing a fight between the Freelancers and the Insurrection, as well as a teaser trailer. Unlike the previous season, this season displays and expands on the A.I., such as never-before-seen A.I. Theta and the debut of Maine's A.I. Sigma, voiced by Elijah Wood. It is the tenth full season of Red vs. Blue.
- Sarge (17 episodes)
- Simmons (16 episodes)
- Grif (15 episodes)
- Donut (4 episodes)
- Lopez (1 episode; Inactive)
- York (17 episodes)
- Leonard Church (15 episodes)
- North Dakota (15 episodes)
- Aiden Price (14 episodes)
- South Dakota (11 episodes)
- Wyoming (9 episodes)
- Delta (9 episodes)
- F.I.L.S.S. (6 episodes)
- Four Seven Niner (5 episodes)
- Florida (5 episodes)
- Theta (5 episodes)
- Gamma (2 episodes)
- Omega (2 episodes)
- Eta (2 episodes)
- Iota (2 episodes)
- Alpha (2 episodes)
- Huragok (2 episodes)
- Tank Guy (1 episode)
- C.T. (9 episodes)
- Insurrectionist Leader (6 episodes)
- Sleeveless Insurrection Soldier (3 episodes)
- Girlie (3 episodes)
- Demo Man (3 episodes)
- Chain Guy and Chain Girl (3 episodes)
- Resistance Sniper (2 episodes)
- Space Station Guard (2 episodes)
- Carolina (21 episodes)
- Tex (10 episodes)
- Meta (10 episodes)
- Sigma (8 episodes)
- Chairman (3 episodes; Voice Only)
- Allison (3 episodes)
- Doc (2 episodes)
- Tex Drones (2 episodes)
- Epsilon-Delta (1 episode)
- UNSC Police (1 episode)
|#||Episode Title||Running Time||Description|
|1.||Revenants||6:53||Agent Carolina is back and she's pissed.|
|2.||Heavy Metal||5:20||Project Freelancer has a new target.|
|3.||Follow the Leader||5:48||Carolina gets off to a rough start with the Reds and Blues.|
|4.||Turbulence||5:54||The Reds and Blues make a pit stop.|
|5.||The New Kid||7:12||Concerns arise as Carolina's quest with the Reds and Blues continues.|
|6.||What's the "I" Stand For?||7:56||Carolina continues her investigation and discovers something about herself.|
|7.||Oversight||6:10||Carolina plans her next move as mysterious forces align.|
|8.||Fall From Heaven||9:02||The Reds and Blues are on the road again, and Project Freelancer prepares for a little payback.|
|9.||Fighting Fire||8:11||The Freelancers fight fire with fire.|
|10.||C.T.||6:37||Project Freelancer sends in the big guns for some repo work.|
|11.||Out of Body||7:29||The Reds and Blues make some interesting discoveries.|
|12.||Out of Mind||8:59||Carolina faces past demons while Church rides shotgun...ish.|
|13.||Greenish-Blue With Envy||9:08||The Reds and Blues return home. Meanwhile, Carolina attempts to obtain some additional A.I.|
|14.||New and Improved||4:26||Carolina goes under the knife and prepares for her A.I. implantation.|
|15.||Three's a Crowd||6:30||Carolina and Tex face off. Meanwhile, Sarge and Simmons come across some old friends.|
|16.||Happy Birthday||6:03||Tex checks up on Carolina. Meanwhile, the Director performs some experiments on the Alpha, in order to create his latest A.I. program.|
|17.||Remember Me How I Was||6:11||Epsilon attempts to get some answers from Carolina. Meanwhile, Tex discovers some interesting information.|
|18.||Change of Plans||8:01||The Reds and Blues quarrel with Carolina and Epsilon about their plans to kill the Director.|
|19.||Party Crasher||11:48||Agent Texas initiates her attack on Project Freelancer.|
|20.||Reckless||7:44||Epsilon and Carolina arrive at the Director's secret location. Meanwhile, the Reds and Blues get a pep talk from Doc.|
|21.||True Colors||7:09||The Reds, Blues and Carolina have their ultimate battle against the army of Tex robots.|
|22.||Don't Say It||9:43||Carolina and Epsilon confront the Director and come in terms with their past.|
- Main Article: Save the Date
- Airdate: April 17, 2012
Grif wants to make sure his schedule is absolutely clear for the launch of Halo 4. But first he has to convince Sarge to give him the day off.
- Main Article: Remember To Not Forget
- Airdate: April 17, 2012
Sarge gets a hold of some very important information about Halo 4, and he wants to keep it from the Blues at all costs.
- Main Article: Voting Fever
- Airdate: October 23, 2012
What do you get when you combine Halo 4, the Election, a musical number and Red vs. Blue? This very special PSA. Do your duty as an American and watch it now! Then go vote and play Halo 4!
- Airdate: June 25, 2012
- Main Article: Internet Survival Guide
The cast of Red vs. Blue lays down essential survival tips for navigating the internet.
- Airdate: July 30, 2012
- Main Article: Higgs Bozos
The RvB Science Team discusses the Higgs Boson. Watch and learn absolutely nothing about the thing that created absolutely everything.
- Main article: Red vs. Blue: Season 10 Soundtrack
- This is the first season of Red vs. Blue to be released on Blu-ray disc.
- This is the first season of Red vs. Blue to feature live action footage.
- This season's episode titles were not revealed during their initial release; not until after the release of the twelfth episode.
- This is the third longest season of Red vs. Blue in terms of episodes, behind Season 5 which has 23 episodes, and Season 14 which has 24 episodes.
- This is the first season of Red vs. Blue to utilize every Halo game engine released at the time at least once.
- The full-length version of the season on both DVD and Blu-ray features 5 deleted scenes attached to the end of the credits.
- In the first scene, it is revealed what happened to Georgia.
- The second shows Doc still residing in Valhalla after the Reds and Blues have departed
- The third shows the twins, North and South, leaving the downed Mother of Invention in the aftermath of the Freelancer break-in
- The fourth is a brief animated sequence showing Carolina (without her armor) entering the night club Club Errera, set before the events of Project Freelancer
- The fifth and final scene is the original live-action footage of Allison's last moment with the Director, which was utilized in the episodes Remember Me How I Was and Don't Say It, and which was also attached to the separate online version of Don't Say It.
|Red vs. Blue|
|Season 1 · Season 2 · Season 3 · Season 4 · Season 5|
|Reconstruction · Recreation · Revelation|
|Season 9 · Season 10|
|Season 11 · Season 12 · Season 13|
|Out of Mind · Recovery One · Relocated · MIA · |
Where There's a Will, There's a Wall · 360
|Animated · PSA · Special Episodes · |
Team Slipspace: An Epic Grifball Saga