|Red vs. Blue: Season 11|
The official Red vs. Blue: Season 11 DVD/Blu-ray cover
|Filmed using|| Halo 4|
Halo: Combat Evolved (briefly)
|Genre||science fiction; comedy|
|Running time||123 min. (approx)|
|Created by||Burnie Burns|
|Directed by||Miles Luna|
|Written by||Miles Luna|
|Voices|| Gus Sorola|
Gray G. Haddock
|Production company||Rooster Teeth|
|Release(s)||June 14, 2013 - November 11, 2013|
|Format(s)||QuickTime, Flash Player, Windows Media Player|
|No. of episodes||19 (+ Teaser Trailer)|
Red vs. Blue: Season 11 is a machinima web series created by Rooster Teeth Productions, first released on June 14, 2013. The season continues where the previous ended, with the Reds and Blues fending for themselves after a shipwreck. A teaser trailer was first released on May 19, 2013. It is the eleventh full season of Red vs. Blue and the first season in the Chorus Trilogy.
The eleventh season of the action-comedy series Red vs. Blue. For more than a decade, the hapless, helpless and occasionally hopeless anti-heroes of the Halo universe -- the Reds and Blues -- have fumbled their way from one adventure to another. They have survived aliens, Freelancers, evil artificial intelligence programs, and secret government conspiracies. But now that they have been shipwrecked in a mysterious canyon, they will have to work together to survive the greatest foe of all...themselves.
- Tucker (Teaser; 19 episodes)
- Simmons (Teaser; 19 episodes)
- Caboose (Teaser; 19 episodes)
- Grif (Teaser; 19 episodes)
- Felix (7 episodes)
- Kimball (1 episode)
- Rebel Medic (1 episode)
- Lopez 2.0 (10 episodes)
- Locus (9 episodes)
- Doc (8 episodes)
- Cyclops (4 episodes)
- Dropship Pilot (1 episode)
- Carolina (1 episode)
- Spaceship Operator (1 episode; flashback)
- Andy (1 episode; voice only)
- Jerry (Teaser)
- Dennis (Teaser)
|#||Episode Title||Running Time||Description|
|0.||Teaser Trailer||2:00||Two hapless space marines argue over what to do when they realize they have an astronomically huge problem on their hands.|
|1.||One-Zero-One||4:38||After a ship crash landing, the Blues and Reds get accommodated in at their new home.|
|2.||Get Your Tucks in a Row||3:43||The Reds discuss a predicament they face about their base, while Wash and Caboose leave for Blue base to confront Tucker.|
|3.||Barriers to Entry||4:52||While Wash comforts a somber Caboose, Sarge lays down a few guidelines with respect to his personal space.|
|4.||Heavy Mettle||5:36||Caboose stumbles upon something mysterious.|
|5.||A Real Fixer Upper||5:29||While Sarge mobilizes the Red Team's recent addition, Tucker and Washington begin to work on the communications tower.|
|6.||S.O.S.||8:38||The Reds and Blues work together to repair the communications tower and Caboose gets a new pet.|
|7.||Can I Keep It?||7:11||The Blues meet Freckles, while Grif and Simmons are ordered to surveil the Blue Team.|
|8.||The Grass is Greener. The Blues are Bluer.||4:44||Simmons and Grif conduct their investigation on the Blue team.|
|9.||A House Divided, Then Multiplied||5:31||Sarge gets alarmed over Simmons leaving, while Washington and Tucker quarrel.|
|10.||Long Live the King||6:10||The balance between the Red and Blue teams gets tilted.|
|11.||Worst Laid Plans||8:31||While Caboose gets acclimated with his new role, the Reds reveal a plan to dispose of Freckles.|
|12.||Finders Keepers||7:41||Doc, Sarge, and Grif unearth some interesting things inside the ship.|
|13.||+1 Follower||6:56||Simmons introduces social media to the canyon.|
|14.||Reconciliation||7:08||Wash and Tucker debate about leadership.|
|15.||Neighborhood Watch||9:52||Caboose gets a present, while the construction of the Mantis is completed.|
|16.||FAQ||6:06||Felix tells the Reds and Blues about where they landed and why it was so important for him to find them.|
|17.||Ready…Aim…||7:57||The Blues and Reds prepare to fortify their defenses.|
|18.||Fire||8:55||The Blues and Reds fight Locus and the Federal Army.|
|19.||Lost But Not Forgotten||8:54||Tucker, Caboose, Grif, and Simmons join the New Republic army.|
- Main Article: Global Championship
- Airdate: July 3rd, 2013
Prepare for the Halo Global Championship, kicking off this summer at RTX 2013!
The #1 Movie in the GalaxyEdit
- Main Article: The No. 1 Movie in the Galaxy
- Airdate: August 4th, 2013
Sarge shows the Blues a trailer he made for a Red vs. Blue movie.
- Main Article: Game Changer
- Airdate: September 16th, 2013
The Commissioner of Grifball has some big news for the Rookie...so that's probably bad.
I Just Spied in Your Arms TonightEdit
- Main Article: I Just Spied in Your Arms Tonight
- Airdate: December 17th, 2013
What to do if the NSA spies on you while you're playing video games.
- This is the first season in the series which has nothing to do with A.I. and/or Project Freelancer.
- This is also the first season to not have Burnie Burns as a writer, with writing being taken over by Miles Luna.
- Season 11 returns to an episodic style resembling the Blood Gulch Chronicles, including the sole use of Machinima for animation, After Effects-inserted images to represent items not found in the Halo game engines, and a higher emphasis on comedy than action. Series writer and director Miles Luna would later affirm the Season most resembles the Blood Gulch Chronicles.
- Despite not having its own soundtrack, music from this season was included in the Red vs. Blue: Season 12 Soundtrack.
- Main article: Contact
|Red vs. Blue|
|Season 1 · Season 2 · Season 3 · Season 4 · Season 5|
|Reconstruction · Recreation · Revelation|
|Season 9 · Season 10|
|Season 11 · Season 12 · Season 13|
|Out of Mind · Recovery One · Relocated · MIA · |
Where There's a Will, There's a Wall · 360
|Animated · PSA · Special Episodes · |
Team Slipspace: An Epic Grifball Saga