|Red vs. Blue: Season 15|
|Filmed using|| Halo 5: Guardians|
|Genre||science fiction; comedy|
|Created by||Burnie Burns|
|Directed by||Joe Nicolosi|
|Written by||Joe Nicolosi|
|Voices|| Anna Margaret Hollyman|
|Production company||Rooster Teeth|
|Release(s)|| April 2, 2017 (FIRST members)|
April 9, 2017
|Format(s)||QuickTime, Flash Player, Windows Media Player|
|No. of episodes||TBA|
The season premiered on April 2, 2017, for Rooster Teeth FIRST members. Series creator Burnie Burns initially stated that a new writer-director will be taking over from Miles Luna, who directed The Chorus Trilogy and contributed to Season 14. It was later confirmed that Joe Nicolosi, who wrote the Season 14 episode The Brick Gulch Chronicles, will be writing and directing this season. It is the fifteenth full season of Red vs. Blue.
The award-winning, longest-running web series Red vs Blue returns with a vengeance with Red vs Blue Season 15 . A series of violent attacks across human space has people demanding answers. Who are these Reds and Blues? And why are they so bloody ruthless? One reporter sets out to uncover the truth, determined to find out why the once beloved Reds and Blues have turned so malicious, taking her on a galaxy-spanning adventure filled with many twists and turns.
- Dylan Andrews (8 episodes)
- Jax Jonez (7 episodes)
- Carlos Trabka (2 episodes; voice only)
- Frank (1 episode)
- James Adler (1 episode; voice only)
- Caboose (5 episodes)
- Sarge (4 episodes)
- Grif (2 episodes)
- Simmons (4 episodes)
- Donut (4 episodes)
- Lopez (4 episodes)
- Tucker (4 episodes)
- Washington (2 episodes)
- Carolina (2 episodes)
- Sister (1 episode)
- Alpha/Epsilon (1 episode; recording only)
- Kimball (1 episode)
- Dr. Grey (1 episode)
- Smith (1 episode)
- Bitters (1 episode)
- Palomo (1 episode)
- Jensen (1 episode)
- Santa (1 episode)
- Surge (3 episodes)
- Loco (3 episodes)
- Buckey (3 episodes)
- Lorenzo (3 episodes)
- Temple (2 episodes)
- Cronut (2 episodes)
- Gene (2 episodes)
|#||Episode Title||Running Time||Description|
|1.||Prologue||8:07||In the wake of a violent assault on a UNSC supply depot, one reporter (Dylan Andrews) is determined to find out the true motivations of its colorful attackers: a villainous gang known as the Reds and Blues.|
|2.||The Chronicle||9:57||IDA Reporter Dylan Andrews begins her search for the Reds and Blues in Blood Gulch Canyon with the help of a new cameraman.|
|3.||The Mother of Destruction||9:13||The search for the Reds and Blues takes Dylan and Jax to the crashed remains of Project Freelancer. While Dylan struggles to justify her continuing search against a lack of progress, a break in the story finally comes in unexpected visitors.|
|4.||Chorus Lessons||12:00||Dylan’s search concludes on the Planet Chorus, the last known hang out of the Reds and Blues before they vanished and embarked on a galactic crime spree. Stonewalled by an administration that doesn't trust the press, Dylan finds herself going to extreme measures to gain access to Chorus’ important figures.|
|5.||Previously On||11:05||Investigative Journalist Dylan Andrews sits down with the notorious Reds and Blues to finally hear the full story of their actions since Chorus.|
|6.||Reacts||10:17||The message sent by Kimball spurs the Reds and Blues into immediate action. Tucker and Caboose leap to the rescue, while Carolina and Washington urge caution and patience. Meanwhile, Red Team gets weird.|
|7.||Nightmare on Planet Evil||10:51||On the search for Church, the Reds and Blues face their deepest fears in a haunted city.|
|8.||A Fistful of Colours||11:57||It’s all been leading to this. On a desert planet in the middle of nowhere, the Reds and Blues find themselves face to face with the truth of their colorful imposters. The truth is revealed, and it's something they never saw coming.|
|9.||Rigged||The Reds and Blues get to know the Blues and Reds better, and discover a familiar face among their ranks.|
The Complete, Unabridged Story of Red vs Blue. Abridged.Edit
- Main Article: The Complete, Unabridged Story of Red vs Blue. Abridged.
- Airdate: March 24th, 2017
On April 1, 2003, five friends unleashed a sci-fi comedy epic known as Red vs. Blue. It took the internet by storm. Fast-forward fourteen seasons and countless "Bow Chicka Bow Wows", the longest running web series presents its biggest season yet. Catch up on all fourteen seasons, and don't miss Season 15, premiering April 2 on Rooster Teeth FIRST.
- This season was confirmed two seasons in advance, a first for the series. This is likely due to Season 14 being an anthology rather than a continuation of the story.
- The season's synopsis is extremely similar to the storyline of the Halo 5 audio series, Hunt the Truth, in that a new reporter character must investigate the protagonists.
- The idea of a reporter character investigating the Reds and Blues is not a new one for the series. While Season 2 was in very early development, the character of Doc was originally conceived as a reporter/ journalist. This is mentioned on the Season 2 DVD commentary.
- With the move to the Halo 5 engine, the Reds and Blues now wear the full Mark VI armor (with the exception of Caboose's Mark V Delta helmet), after wearing the Mark VI armor with a Stalker Torso during the footage filmed in the Halo 4 engine previously.
- Oddly, in the marketing for this season Caboose is seen wearing a Mark IV helmet, while in the actual season he wears the Mark V Delta helmet (a replica of the Mark V helmet as it appeared in Halo 3, used in previous seasons).
- ↑ Season airdate
- ↑ Joe's announcement
- ↑ RvB: The Complete, Unabriged Story of Red vs. Blue. Abridged.
- ↑ http://ew.com/movies/2017/01/30/rwby-film-movie-rooster-teeth/
- ↑ http://roosterteeth.com/post/51293860
- ↑ RvB15 Synopsis
|Red vs. Blue|
|Season 1 · Season 2 · Season 3 · Season 4 · Season 5|
|Reconstruction · Recreation · Revelation|
|Season 9 · Season 10|
|Season 11 · Season 12 · Season 13|
|Out of Mind · Recovery One · Relocated · MIA · |
Where There's a Will, There's a Wall · 360
|Animated · PSA · Special Episodes · |
Team Slipspace: An Epic Grifball Saga