|Red vs. Blue Episode|
|"Red vs. Blue: The Musical"|
|Airdate|| September 4, 2016 (sponsors)|
September 5, 2016 (RT users)
September 11, 2016 (public)
|Writer(s)|| Nico Audy-Rowland|
|Director(s)|| Nico Audy-Rowland|
Red vs. Blue: The Musical is the eighteenth episode of Red vs. Blue: Season 14. It aired on September 4th, 2016 for sponsors, September 5th, 2016 for Rooster Teeth site users, and September 11th, 2016 for the general public. It is the 300th episode overall.
- Tex (Mentioned only)
- Several soldiers
- This episode actually takes place between You Know Who We Are and Prologue. It is revealed that the events of the episode are merely Donut's retelling of the events of Blood Gulch.
- Donut telling a story involving the Reds and Blues to the inhabitants of Chorus is similar to how Grif told a story about the Meta to the New Republic in Something Else Entirely.
- Captain Flowers being a fan of Barenaked Ladies is a reference to his voice actor, Ed Robertson, who is the lead singer of said band.
- Simmons calling "Gjallarhorn" to the rocket launcher is reference to one of Destiny's most popular weapons. Sarge also refers to it as "Chupathingy", a reference to the Warthog and Red Gets a Delivery.
- Church's graves are seen with the Star of David. This is due to Church being Jewish, which has been alluded to several times in the series and confirmed in Red vs. Blue: The Ultimate Fan Guide.
- This is the first time Church sings. He was one of the only original members of the team not to have a musical number, as Sarge had a musical number in Sarge's Blues, Grif and Simmons in Voting Fever, Donut in Donut: The Musical, Lopez in An Audience of Dumb, Tucker in Bow Chika Wow Wow Wow, and Caboose in Your Best Friend.
- Epsilon, however, had a musical number in I Am The Best.
- Grif yelling "Who is running this army?" after discovering that their rocket launchers never came with any extra ammo is a reference to the episode Head Noob in Charge, where Church yells the same question after discovering that Command gave them a tank that no one is qualified to drive.