FANDOM


  • As we know, the next season may continue off with the Reds and Blues. So let's start our theories here.

      Loading editor
    • Questions!

      For starters, two ridiculously stupid questions that aren't meant to be answered:

      • Will Epsilon-Beta make a return with the rest of the fragments?
      • Is there such a thing as an Epsilon-Epsilon?

      But putting that off to the side, I really question how the Meta's armor will play a role in this next season. As there is no equivalent in Halo Reach, 4, or 5, I feel it's going to work similarly to the Grifshot or the Grappling Gun, in which there are only talks about it until a large CG fight scene. (Unless they go back to Halo 3 for some reason.)

      And how will Caboose react to Church's death? (I know that there is Caboose's Guide to Making Friends, but that's non-canon.)

        Loading editor
    • I would find it important to point this out.

      Tucker is in possession of the suit of armor and Temporal Distortion unit. The only way to counteract the temporal distortion unit is with the "key" to which Tucker possesses. Tucker has essetially become god tier barring intervention of Locus.or someone else using an energy sword.I assume they are going to find a loophole or nerf him somehow.

        Loading editor
    • Most likely church just becomes a new AI based off the fact that he did not delete himself, just his memories.

        Loading editor
    • "I can't run this suit as Epsilon, but if I erase my memories, if I... deconstruct myself, the fragments I'll leave behind will have the strength to get you through this. I believe that." - Epsilon, The End

      He pretty much states that he will become the fragments again (Except now they are the Epsilon equivalents). Although since he erases his memories, my ridiculously stupid question #2 is pretty much answered.

        Loading editor
    • No beta though he 'forgot' her. Huh no tex, thats bad.

        Loading editor
    • Well, since Epsilon still made references to Tex after his "I forget you" moment, he still remembers her. It is possible for Epsilon-Beta to come back, however it's entirely up to Rooster Teeth. I'd be fine with either decision, whether she comes back or not.

      Although my main question is "How will the Meta's armor play a role in the next season?" Since the Meta's armor can only be accurately recreated in Halo 3, just like the Grifshot, I don't see it even being used outside of fight scenes unless they go back to Halo 3, which is unlikely.

        Loading editor
    • Probably a fight seen or two then a live action bit annnnddd it's  gone.

        Loading editor
    • So, it's so powerful that it makes the difference between living and dying aboard the Staff of Charon, and then the characters decide for some reason to get rid of it. Seems like a great idea!

      And also, how many seasons do you think will pass before Locus makes a reappearance? Because that will obviously happen.

        Loading editor
    • Lets put the Epsilon characters to the side and think about the other characters that we have yet to know their status such as Four Seven Niner, Sister, Junior, Locus, and Vic. I think as we begin Season 15 that we won't immediately see the Blood Gulch crew fight the Mercs after Epsilon's fragmentation right off the bat.

        Loading editor
    • I'm fairly certain we won't see how they escape the ship immediately, if ever. As for Junior and Sister, we know they are alive and heard the transmission, so they seem to be doing well.

      As I mentioned in my previous comment, I don't know how long until we see Locus again, but it's quite obvious that he will make a reappearance, or at least play some role in the plot of a future story arc, possibly related to the sword/key he has.

      As for Vic, he was in Season 14 as the narrator, so I don't expect him to reappear as a character in Season 15. Also, as Vic was a Project Freelancer AI dedicated to keeping the Reds and Blues fighting, I'd assume he was destroyed when F.I.L.S.S. supposedly erased all of Project Freelancer's files.

      And then there is Four Seven Niner. Although she was a main supporting character in Seasons 9 and 10, I just don't see her ever making a reappearance. Not hating on her, I just don't see her coming back besides a possible cameo.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe with the mercs? He had the other project freelancer stuff.

      Sister, not unless they go back to blood glutch. Junior doubt it.

      Vic just might, cause FILSS was recovered.

        Loading editor
    • So is anyone else wondering how the AI's will react with their new partners? I'm especially interested in Caboose with the twins. He'll finally know what fear is. 

        Loading editor
    • When was there even mention that the AI are being divided up between the different team members, and that Caboose gets the Twins?

      Sure this is a speculation thread, but you still need to base your thoughts on facts and hints.

      If they are getting divided between the members, I could see Caboose with Delta, as Caboose is familiar with Delta already (so it won't be too big of a change for him to understand) and Delta's intelligence and logic combined with Caboose's... Caboose-ness could make for some interesting moments.

        Loading editor
    • During the ending of Season 14, while Epsilon is doing his speech, he goes ahead and splits himself similar to how Alpha split himself, only this time as you can see in that scene, the new fragments go into specific hosts. Simmons has Omega appear in front of him, Sarge has Sigma in front of him, Tucker has both Delta and Theta appear in front of him, Caboose has both Eta and Iota appear in front of him, and Lopez has gamma appear in front of him. I doubt they just suddenly disappear into thin-air, they enter into each one of them. 

        Loading editor
    • Well, I'm not saying your speculation is false, because I can't prove that, but I think it doesn't correspond to the members of the Blood Gulch Crew behind the AI. I think it's just the fragments splitting off, not pairing with members. I believe that how they line up with the members is pure coincidence, and although the idea of the AI pairing with members sounds plausible, the order shown at the end of Season 13 probably won't be the same pairing structure. But whatever does happen, I'm fairly certain that the AI will not all be with Tucker, since we don't want a Meta problem starting again.

        Loading editor
    • If you think about it, each one either has similarities to the AI invidivuals or lacks them. Simmons for example has rage inside of him, but rarely lets it out, which is why Omega would be in front of him. Sarge is the creative leader of Red Team, the guy could've built anything ou t of whatever he had around. Which matches Sigma's creativity. Tucker has a child he' raised and has been showing a bit more intellegence as well as leadership, which is why both Theta and Delta stayed with him. Caboose's general defult is Happy, and considering he lacks fear, it would make sense that he himself finally know what fear is like with Iota. Last but not Least, Lopez is the comedic no one understands, but now with Gamma, he'll finally have a funny voice that may even be wrong with his translations. Maybe I could be wrong, but i mean they had to have gone somewhere cuz like you said, we can't have another Meta, so who else but the people that's there? 

        Loading editor
    • I completely agree with the idea of splitting the fragments, but I just don't see that order being the one they use. Maybe it's the idea of Tucker getting two while the others get 1 or none, or the idea of Carolina going AI-less.

      And change in topic: Do you think Caboose might try to recombine the AI back into Epsilon to get his old friend back?

        Loading editor
    • I just go by what I see, plus with how it lines up, maybe its wrong and maybe its not, but its all speculations. Isn't that the point?

      As for your other question, I kind of doubt it, he may be a bit navie and dumb, but he won't try and do anything bad like forcing things to do what he wants.

        Loading editor
    • Well, he went to great lengths to build a new friend in Recreation (Epsilon), so I wouldn't be surprised if Caboose did try something like that. He shows the determination.

      But yeah, all of these are just speculations, and I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying that you and I don't see the pairing idea the same way. That's all.

      Can someone else jump in on this? This thread is for everyone to speculate, not just one or two people.

        Loading editor
    • True, but in this case, while he may want his best friend back, he won't forcefully put all the fragments together just to do it. He's not a bad person. 

      Fair enough, only the creators will show what they wanted us to see. 

        Loading editor
    • Season 15 has been confirmed to take place after the events of Season 13's ending. Epsilon will not return as his character has been officially retired. This has also been confirmed.

        Loading editor
    • That's good, sad about Epsilon, but was worried that we wouldn't get any news now that Season 14 ended. 

        Loading editor
    • Hodgepig wrote:
      Season 15 has been confirmed to take place after the events of Season 13's ending. Epsilon will not return as his character has been officially retired. This has also been confirmed.

      I remember seeing the thing about Epsilon being retired but can you post some source that season 15 will take place after season 13. I believe you but I just wanna see the source

        Loading editor
    • Sorry but this was a while ago and a lot of things have popped up since then and I can't seem to find the official source stating that Season 15 will take place after Season 13. What I do remember was seeing it being confirmed by both Burnie and Miles on two seperate posts, somewhere.

      It might not be what you want to hear but you'll just have to trust me. I have no reason to lie. I loved Season 14 so I am not just saying 15 will take place after 14 because I did not like 14, because I loved it.

      I did see it, a lot of people did. You will be able to find others like me who say that Season 15 has been confirmed to be set after Season 13.

      Sorry I could not find an official source but there are just so many other posts out there now.

        Loading editor
    • Hodgepig wrote:
      Sorry but this was a while ago and a lot of things have popped up since then and I can't seem to find the official source stating that Season 15 will take place after Season 13. What I do remember was seeing it being confirmed by both Burnie and Miles on two seperate posts, somewhere.

      It might not be what you want to hear but you'll just have to trust me. I have no reason to lie. I loved Season 14 so I am not just saying 15 will take place after 14 because I did not like 14, because I loved it.

      I did see it, a lot of people did. You will be able to find others like me who say that Season 15 has been confirmed to be set after Season 13.

      Sorry I could not find an official source but there are just so many other posts out there now.

      it's alright, I believe you. I personally wasn't the biggest on season 14 so I'd like another story based season.

        Loading editor
    • I liked Season 14 cause it could take us back to the times of the erlier seasons. Seeing them use Halo Combat Evolved again and telling us how our beloved Blood Gulch Crew began was awesome.

      Seeing them in Halo 2 again for some funny skits like Donut's musical events of Blood Gulch. Classic.

      Halo 3 with the introduction of the Triplets and the ex-Charon forces was really interesting and it leaves them open for a return in later seasons since they didn't die. Also it is heavily implied that they are the very first Reds and Blues.

      Oh and Locus and Felix's backstory was incredible. Showing their slight disent into evil teritory as they took a man for ransome which isn't exactley what a good person does.

      Seeing two of Epsilon's adventures in his world was hilarious.

      My only slight gripe with the season was it's non-canon episodes. Cabooses Guide To Making Friends gets a pass because it was so cute and so does the final episode but the other non-canon ones feel as though they could have been so much more.

      Ah well. I loved Season 14 and I'm sorry it wasn't really your thing. I get why and understand.

      Well here's to Season 15 and hopefully another 15 Seasons.

        Loading editor
    • Don't get me wrong, the Felix and Locus stuff was amazing, some of the best stuff in RvB and the Triplets were also pretty cool.


      But the episodes like "Orange is the New Red/Invaders From Another Mother" and like you said a lot of the non canon episodes felt like they could've been so much more, especially "Movie in the Galaxy #3" and "Rvb Throwdown." I just hope that with season 15 everyone will love it.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. I only liked 'The #1 Movie In The Galaxy: 3' cause it was live action. Oh man, imagine a live action red vs blue film. So awesome. 

      But yeah, 'The Brick Gulch Chronicles', 'META vs Carolina: Dawn of Awesome', 'RvB Throwdown' and 'Immersion: The Warthog Flip' could have been so much more. They could have. Like I said Before I give 'Caboose's Guide To Making Friends' a pass cause it was so cute, 'The #1 Movie In The Galaxy: 3' cause it was cool and 'Red vs. Blue vs. Rooster Teeth' was really funny and I loved the ending with V.I.C.

      What was your favorite story arc?

      Mine was the 'origins' arc. 'From Stumbled Beginnings', 'Fifty Shades of Red' and 'Why They Are Here' were so good. Seeing it all coming togeather.

      P.S.....Flowers is a dick. 

        Loading editor
    • Hodgepig wrote:

      What was your favorite story arc?

      I loved the Bounty Hunter arc with Felix, Locus, and Siris (or Gates, Ortez, and Wu). It was a cool change with a very interesting story and funny moments. I kinda want to see more of it, whether it be a side story (miniseries), a season, or a spin off show on it's own. We don't know what happens to Siris, and there was probably a lot that had to happen before Hargrove recognized that Felix and Locus would be a great addition to the team. I mean, they need to get somewhat infamous for a CEO/UNSC Chairman like Hargrove to pick them out of who knows how many criminals and mercenaries.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. You can see the start of their dessent into evil territory. With ransoming Lezano. Wu himself said they weren't criminals and that doing that themselves would be wrong. So that was a little nudge down bad dude territory.

      I'd personally like either a spin-off or a mini series about them. I think Wu will appear in Season 15 or onward.

        Loading editor
    • Descent*, Lozano* :P

      Wu appearing in future seasons is predictable, but why? He didn't want to be the bad guy, so he wouldn't be an antagonist. We already have enough protagonists. And even then, what are the chances of the Blood Gulch Crew running into Wu?

      Definitely a spin-off or a miniseries, but I just don't see him making a return, at least for a while. (I could compare it to Sharkface, who took 4 seasons to return, but he was an even less important character prior to Season 13.)

      I mean, characters have been created before that didn't make a return. I only see Wu reappearing in the past Bounty Hunter arc, if they continue it, and then, if they can explain why, he would appear in the present day arcs.

        Loading editor
    • I always misspell 'descent'. I mean Tucker did it.

      He could appear in the present day events after finding out what Locus and Felix have done. I mean Epsilon made all the information about Charon and Chorus available for everyone to see.

      He could seek out the Reds and Blues because he wants to find Locus. He'd most likely know Felix was dead. 

      And you never know. Wu could become a main character for a while if that's the case. I don't know. 

      Oh and also, RoosterTeeh could be awful to us and kill some of the Reds and Blues. Season 15 could start and everyone could be sad. We as an audience would be like: 'What's going on? Where's Donut? Where's Sarge? Where's Tucker.'

      Oh god that would be heartbreaking. 

        Loading editor
    • They already killed off Epsilon, so if Season 15 starts with Donut (who survives death a lot), Sarge, and Tucker missing, they are most likely wounded trying to escape the Staff of Charon, and will come back when they are back to full health.

      But Tucker was around for 5 seasons before his disappearance, Siris was around for less than 1. I'd compare it more to Season 9, where in the past we saw new characters (Carolina, the Freelancer CT, and the Innies like Sharkface). At the end of the Season, I could see Siris making an appearance in the present, like how Carolina did in Season 9, but it would have to be explained.

      But yeah, hunting down Locus (even though Locus specifically said he won't be seen again (obvious lie by writers)) is a good reason to seek out the Reds and Blues.

        Loading editor
    • I didn't relly mean Donut, Tucker or Sarge beaing dead literally. Just an exaple of what Roster of the Teeth could do to literally break our hearts. Even more.

      At least we agree on Sirus making an apperance because of Locus.

      Wouldn't it be funny if Hammer showed up. Grif and Simmons could be all freaked out as to how he survived. Characters have survived worse than being blown up. He could say he's been in a coma for the past five/six years. (that's how long the present day events from Season 1 to 13 have spanned over) 

      Since he's just woken up he'd only be up to date on some of the happenings. Like the Red vs Blue 'war' being over. What he wouldn't know is that Grif and Simons are war heroes and he would completley flip out once he found out. 

      He wanted to be a hero and they didn't. Then they became the heroes.

      Thought that would be funny.

        Loading editor
    • Hodgepig wrote: Wouldn't it be funny if Hammer showed up. Grif and Simmons could be all freaked out as to how he survived. Characters have survived worse than being blown up. He could say he's been in a coma for the past five/six years. (that's how long the present day events from Season 1 to 13 have spanned over) 

      Since he's just woken up he'd only be up to date on some of the happenings. Like the Red vs Blue 'war' being over. What he wouldn't know is that Grif and Simons are war heroes and he would completley flip out once he found out. 

      He wanted to be a hero and they didn't. Then they became the heroes.

      Thought that would be funny.

      xD Hammer making a return like that would be funny, but I see the chances of Siris's return being much higher than Hammer's. And as I stated before, Siris can return, it's plausible, but he has to have a reason. If RT just throws him in there just to have Siris make a return, it's too forced. Even more true for Hammer.

      But yeah, RT is more than capable of breaking our hearts. Just look at the RWBY community about Pyrrha.

        Loading editor
    • I only watched a little of RWBY but didn't feel it. I'll try it again some day. But yeah I have heard that Pyrrha's death hit them hard.

      I want to see Siris return cause he was a very interesting character.

      I do hope the Triplets and the ex-Charon soldiers make a return some day. They could become semi main characters.

      It would be funny when/if they show up that Ohio (probably just going by Vera now, possibly) and Sherry were actually in a relationship and had put all that had happened behind them.

      It could be funny because in combat Sherry could be like, 'You missed him. You missed again.'

      With Ohio/Vera, 'I can see that dear.

      I just want my sassy supersoldier-ish lesbian back!

        Loading editor
    • Hello KingOfYou115. Are still on here?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I'm here. Why you ask?

        Loading editor
    • Hello.

      Now I just want to say you don't have to post on it. I'm only asking cause it was interesting to talk to you.

      In the Fun and Games section I made a post about how old and what the Reds and Blues might look like. I was just curious as to what you might think?

      Now like I said, you don't have to post on it. You were interesting to talk to and I just thought you might have some interesting ideas about it of your own.

      I'm not gonna try and make you post on it. I was just curious.

        Loading editor
    • What if Sigma is still obsessed with metastability, and finds a way to combine all of the fragments together to create Epsilon, the Alpha, or Church?

        Loading editor
    • Sigma is dead.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah he is most dead. I don't think even Sigma could survive an EMP. Um I mean Emp.

      Also Alpha, Epsilon and Church (minus the Director) are all Church.

        Loading editor
    • Unless you mean Epsilon-Sigma, the fragment of Epsilon that may be a character in Season 15. But as Epsilon wasn't present during the AI classes aboard the Mother of Invention, his fragments wouldn't know about the idea of metastability even if Epsilon didn't wipe his memories.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah never thought he meant Epsilon-Sigma. Now, your point of him not knowing about Metastability.

      Well Epsilon would know about Metastability as he accessed Connie's Dog Tag-chip which has every bit of data on Freelancer.

      So yeah he would know about it therefore Epsilon-Sigma would know also.

        Loading editor
    • So lets just say that season 14 was great love it but when epsilon broke too a million pices I was sad. All I wan't to say is that I hope that you bring him back but not as he was before like a beta almost like all the shards like Delta, or zeta but locus is still out there maybe you can make soo he can bring back chruch (Epsilon) like I said in a new way maybe just maybe locus can find a way to bring him back and take him back to the reds and blues or he can use Epsilon in his own way you know but that's all I got to say

        Loading editor
    • as a idea

        Loading editor
    • at least try to bring him back. if not then the show must go on

        Loading editor
    • There was no Zeta AI. Also, as I said previously, Epsilon erased his memories as he fragmented himself. He would have no memory of the idea of metastability (unless retcons).

        Loading editor
    • KingOfYou115 it would seem you didn't read my comment, Epsilon would know of Metastability as he accessed Connie's Dog-Tag Chip which had every bit of information about Freelancer on it. It would have all the A.I. Theory information on it including the stages of Rampancy. So Epsilon would know of Metastability, therefore the Epsilon A.I. Fragments would know of it too, including Epsilon-Sigma. I'm not saying he would want to act on it but he would know.

      Also why did you bring up Zeta? Did I miss something?


      Now Mister/Miss Fandom User it would really help make it easier to read your post if you added capital letters, full-stops, commas and so on. I'm not trying to be rude, it would just help. 

      On to your post though. Epsilon is gone. It has been confirmed that his character has been retired. The only way we will see him again is in flashbacks, the messages he left for the Reds and Blues or any other Antholagey Season like Season 14 that may happen sometime down the line. Also there is no reason for Locus to attempt to re-create Epsilon. He has no motive to do so at all. 

        Loading editor
    • Mr Fandom here mentioned Zeta, which is not an AI. As for not reading your comment, I'm afraid you didn't read mine either. I specifically referenced this quote, from S13E20 The End:

      "I can't run this suit as Epsilon, but if I erase my memories, if I... deconstruct myself, the fragments I'll leave behind will have the strength to get you through this."
      Epsilon, The End

      He wiped his memories, which would include that of metastability, unless Rooster Teeth retcons the situation.

        Loading editor
    • Why would there be a retcon? He said he was erasing his memories, erasing himself. Leaving behind the memory's he already had of the Alpha A.I. Fragments. He never mentioned erasing the fragment's memories or erasing the memories of the Fragments he left behind.

        Loading editor
    • The fragments are him, just parts of him. If he didn't erase the memories of the fragments, then he didn't erase his memory because what part of Epsilon isn't Epsilon? He fragmented himself, erasing the memories in the process. Epsilon doesn't exist anymore. If the fragments kept their memories, then who's memories did Epsilon erase? No one's. Which is contradictory to what he said he'd do.

      The fragments supposedly are starting as blank slates, having the personalities but not any memories of Project Freelancer or the adventures of Epsilon, including the dog tags. Having the fragments remember stuff would be a retcon.

        Loading editor
    • What you said is kinda contradictory too. If Epsilon erased all his memories which also meant erasing the memories of the Fragments he left behind then how could they have their personalities? If he erased everything as you said then they wouldn't remember the personalities of the original Fragments.

        Loading editor
    • The Epsilon fragments aren't remembering the personalities of the original fragments. They are the different aspects of Epsilon, just like the original fragments were to Alpha. What AI did Sigma remember he is supposed to be like? None. Instead, he is the embodiment of Alpha's creativity. Epsilon-Sigma is the same. And as Epsilon is almost a copy of Alpha, Epsilon's creativity is highly similar to Alpha's, so Epsilon-Sigma is extremely similar to Alpha-Sigma.

        Loading editor
    • and MR KingOfYou115 never ever did I once say A.I. Zeta was just a fragment, Delta was A fragment but what if tucker put all of them togther to make one A.I. or fragment if not then why you fight over somethnig sooooo stuiped why??? cause a lot of people are I am you are and many others so please tell me why are you saying that I called Zeta AN A.I. cause I never did

        Loading editor
    • I'm just a fan of red vs blue love it but when you say onething that I never said till now makes people think "I never said once and here you are saying something that I never said a lot of people think this way and hopefully you can too


      thank you if you found this helpful cause next time you say something some else never said they will hate trust me It's already happened to me and a lot more people

        Loading editor
    • too

        Loading editor
    • go on and hate me all you wan't but you know It's true

        Loading editor
    • and when you show your hate too someone it also makes them hate you and the show (If you are a part of the red vs blue like making it then yes you too) then your show will have no one to love it that you made and what about locus what are going to do with him if does get voted to come back (go look at how many people voted for him to come back) then what is going to be his prise for it Hmmmmmm like I said more like your show then more people will help you BUT if you don't like there Idea's (A.K.A say somthing they never said) then how will you progress 

        Loading editor
    • No one was hating on you Fandom user. Take a deep breath.

      Moving on, correct me if i'm wrong Fandom user.....were you referring to http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/Eta?

      I'm just wondering since you mentioned Zeta but might have meant Eta since there is no such character by that name to my knowledge.....

        Loading editor
    • I apologize, but what?

      You clearly said Zeta:

      "...like all the shards like Delta, or zeta but locus is..."

      Regardless, at no point did I say anything that could be perceived as "hate." Also, your argument that sprouted up with no premise does not appear to make sense, mostly due to the lack of proper English. Again, not hating, just stating facts.

      One, where is there an official poll for viewers to vote for characters to return? If you are talking about the poll on the main page of this unofficial wiki, that is simply so the community can voice their opinions. The results have nothing to do with the show itself.

      I also never mentioned Locus at all. The conversation was about Epsilon and his fragments, not Locus. Quite a while ago I had a civilized discussion regarding whether Locus would return or not (more specifically, if Siris would), using facts and past experience in regards to plot development in TV, Film, and Web Show Development. Our discussion concluded that Locus will return, but not in Season 15.

      I also don't want to start an argument (despite you already starting one), but how old are you? Judging by your grammar skills and over-dramatic reactions (again, not hating, just relating), I can't help but think that you are too young for a show like RvB or the game Halo.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah Mr/Miss Fandom User there was no hate. Sorry that you felt there was.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest, I feel like the person who would be the most devastated about Epislon's death is Carolina. They did see each other as brothers.

        Loading editor
    • NeoVelociraptorDelta wrote:
      To be honest, I feel like the person who would be the most devastated about Epsilon's death is Carolina. They did see each other as brother and sister.

      I agree Carolina would definitely be devastated.

        Loading editor
    • Don't forget about Caboose and Tucker.

        Loading editor
    • We've already seen their reactions to Church disappearing during S11 prior to his death.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah but he wasn't dead. What we saw in Season 11 was them missing Church because he had left and being pissed off because he left and didn't say anything. A reaction towards a death is a hell of a lot diffrent than a reaction to soeone who has gone away somewhere.

        Loading editor
    • (I'm a Guy by the way : p) sorry it's just that when people say or think that I said something that I didn't say I feel like I did something wrong so I try saying it in a way that some people understand but I'm not really good at english at all so I really do try best to say it well write it the best I can but Anyway I fell like I get hate cause I try to say something and every body think's I said something else I should be sorry cause after all maybe I should of try saying something that you guys would understand (not to be rude or mean) and also Sorry for being rude KingOfYou115 maybe I should of talking to see where I made my mistake sorry : (

        Loading editor
    • I just feel hate real easy you Know those people were they feel like they are getting hated I'm one of those type of people like I said I'm sorry and I'll be waiting for a reponse so I  can really say sorry : (

        Loading editor
    • I'm 51 KingOfYou115 just never been good and english all tho I am trying to get better but sorry

        Loading editor
    • anyway I feel really really bad cause you guys/or gals have to see some guy thats not good with english (but getting better) fighting over something stuiped like I said sorrry I'm 51 years old And am A guy

        Loading editor
    • One more thing why do make me want to well cause your like stating the things that I already said and It make's me feel weird maybe I should see the docter

        Loading editor
    • it's kingofyou115 for this thing I just wrote but said no name


        Loading editor
    • Dafuq?

        Loading editor
    • KingOfYou115 that is not an appropriate response. He just told you he has an issue of feeling hated on quite alot and telling you that he's sorry for getting, well...a bit agitated. And that's your response. That's low.

        Loading editor
    • Hodgepig wrote: KingOfYou115 that is not an appropriate response. He just told you he has an issue of feeling hated on quite alot and telling you that he's sorry for getting, well...a bit agitated. And that's your response. That's low.

      To be completely honest, I have no idea what he said.

        Loading editor
    • He said he isn't good with english but you can piece togeather what he was saying. He's saying that when people correct him he feels like he's being hated on and gets angry. He's sorry though cause he can't help feeling hated on. That's just how he is.

      He was just saying how he felt and that he's not good with english. Also that he's sorry for getting annoyed and saying what he said.

      It's not that hard to understand. Just read carefully and you'll get it.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, I apologize for my inappropriate response then.

        Loading editor
    • I'm glad to hear it but you should apologize to him.

        Loading editor
    • I think I just did. This is a public forum.

        Loading editor
    • its ok if he does not understand let him find out and apologie accepted KIng but I'm sorry do you accepted my apologie??

        Loading editor
    • not to be rude

        Loading editor
    • anyway just saying if he accepted my apologie then I'll try harder to spell better on what my Idea cause you guys could or could not like my Idea's but yea. accepted your's but can you accept my : l

        Loading editor
    • Fandom User, you'd be best off not to take offense at what users post on this message board. Some people take semantics to heart and debates here used to get heated especially in regard to what was said be KingOfYou which isn't really extreme. All and all no need to actually let discussions here get to you.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Still sorry it got to you.

        Loading editor
    • its a right its my apologie that needs accepting by king but its alright

        Loading editor
    • Well good. Glad things are clearing up.

        Loading editor
    • anyway my last idea is not good but you know I was thinking of this the reds and some of the blue's can listen to one of caboose's story's made up you know as caboose make's his story's up the reds base has been taken by some mercs and as the mercs try to take blue base as the reds and blues fight well caboose tells his made up story's

        Loading editor
    • sorry for not so good english sorry

        Loading editor
    • but hopefully you guys understand what i was trying to say

        Loading editor
    • Are you saying that Caboose tells a story and some of the Reds and Blues listen to it. As that is going on some mercs invade Red Base as well as Blue Base. The Reds and Blues that weren't listeng to Caboose try and stop these mercs and whilst all that is going on some of the Reds and Blues are just sitting around listening to Caboose having no idea of what is going on?

      If that is what you are saying then it sounds awesome and I would love to see that as an actual epsiode.  

        Loading editor
    • yes thats what im trying to say

        Loading editor
    • thank you I was thinking about that for so long and hopefully it can make it to the people that made rvb I thought it sounded cool at first and hope that my idea was good but anyway thanks for liking my idea

        Loading editor
    • Yeah it really does sound like a fun episode.

        Loading editor
    • thx

        Loading editor
    • sorry thanks just tried just woke up but thanks for liking my idea it really makes me happy when someone likes ideas that you, me, or someone else's idea but yea thanks a lot

        Loading editor
    • No problem. It does sound like a fun idea for an episode.

        Loading editor
    • No speculation here - and i don't know where else to put this - but SEASON 15 STARTS ON APRIL 2ND!

      http://roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-15

        Loading editor
    • No idea where to tell you guys this, but the game being used is Halo 5: Guardians. 

      [1]

        Loading editor
    • Cool. Glad to see they're using the next Halo game. They always seem to do that after about three seasons. Probably because after three seasons the next Halo comes out.

        Loading editor
    • Trailer. 10 Minutes. Free to Everyone. Link

      http://roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-15-trailer

      'nuff said.

        Loading editor
    • in all fairness, what if Church messed up a little and over time he evolved into a full A.I went through Rampancy due to how much shit he has to deal with the BGC, became essentially his own person, and ended up making all the other fragments into full A.I, and Omega jumps into Caboose, plays Death Metal for whatever reason and slaughters the Charon Forces and turns the Chairman into giblets

        Loading editor
    • That wouldn't be possible. He can't just turn into a full blown A.I. He was just a fragment of one. A very small part of an A.I. Small but powerfull but...still small. He only has so much data of himself he can use.

        Loading editor
    • (before I start this comment let me point out I am a different person)

      Sorry if Iḿ being a bummer here but Rooster teeth hasn´t released episode 1 yet, even though it said april 2nd it hasn´t came out on either roostertheeth.com or the youtube channel, so we all have to keep waiting *sigh*

      (p.s. sorry that I used an improper replacement of an apostrophe but my computer is broken :P)

        Loading editor
    • It came out for RT First members on the 2nd. The public gets it on the 9th, one week after it premiered for First members.

        Loading editor
    • I believe I speak for all non-First members when I say "it sucks having to wait a whole week now."

      I miss the days where I could watch the newest episode every Monday, only 24 hours after it first came out. :(

        Loading editor
    • KingOfYou115 wrote:
      I believe I speak for all non-First members when I say "it sucks having to wait a whole week now."

      I miss the days where I could watch the newest episode every Monday, only 24 hours after it first came out. :(

      I agree

        Loading editor
    • Should we discuss the latest (public) episode, and its implications, here, or should we dedicate a thread to it like on the RWBY wiki?

        Loading editor
    • there is one thing i want to know who is the blue dude that toke of his helmet 

      sorry for spelling i suck at spelling

        Loading editor
    • Lets's see, light blue armor, sniper rifle, and in a position of authority.

      At the very least, we're supposed to think it's CHurch.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah it's clear that they are imposters. Caboose, setting a bomb. Not possible.

      Also Church can't take off his helmet because if he were to gain an new robotic body if he were still alive, the helmet would literaly be his head.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Plus, since Epsilon split himself, Church is gone. This time for good since both Epsilon and Alpha have been destroyed.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, sad now.

        Loading editor
    • Anyone else see the star wars reference in the latest episode of red vs blue, it would had been funnier if the room that andrew had walked by had a bunch of snack cakes in it 

        Loading editor
    • So what happened to Charon industries?

        Loading editor
    • We don;t know but it would make the most sense that any surving members have gone into hdiing similar to project freelancer 

        Loading editor
    • My current theroy about the FOTUS guy has presented 23 possible cannidates

      LOCUS

      His relationship to Tucker, the use of a vocice modifier, anda long range energy weapon simmilar to a railgun(beam rifle), 

      Director

      A crazy theroy, but the fact remains that we have not seen a body, and the matter that FILIS was still alive raise the question of weather or not the director is actually dead, and it's heavliy implied he killed himself, I don't believe their is enough evidence to support it.


      Agent Washington

      Unwilling to harm Dylan Andrews, impressive tracking skills 

      No mention of him by KIMBALL

      He was not being impersanate by the red and blue's implying the possibilty that he left them

      It also likely that he didn't want to abandon Chorus and had a falling out with the Reds and Blue and because of the recent attacks he is seeking the Reds and Blue in order to stop them before realizing that those were merely imposters he is know seeking  the real reds and blue to help him stop the posers


      It can't be 

      Maclom Hargrove 

      Wouldn't want anyone to know of his possible wherabouts therfore he would've killed dylan andrews

      Felix 

      HE DEAD, thier is no RETCON, if he is alive then they are ignoring a blantent fact of SEASON 13, and it would lead to mutiple theoies of weather or not Doyle died

      Also he would've killed Dylan Andrews 

        Loading editor
    • I believe Hargrove said the Director was dead, though that would be a really cool way to bring a "Church" back into the series. I agree that we have never been shown a body, so there is the slim chance he didn't use Carolina's pistol.

      Locus is an interesting theory, because he is still out there, and though I didn't expect him to come back so soon, his personality best matches the little of the FOTUS soldier we have gotten so far. I wonder what he would want with the Reds and Blues so soon.

      Any mention of Freelancers gets me excited, and I do hope we see them again soon, either through the FOTUS soldier's identity reveal or some other way. Some of the things Wash did in Season 8 didn't really make sense to me, so no comment on the personality aspect.

        Loading editor
    • Their also that Possibilty it could be York for the following reasons


      He was unable to identify the Reds and Blue as being imposters 

      Something that Washington and Locus would been more than Capable of doing, 

      The sheer fact that York died from an injury with his healing unit just doesn't make sense seeing as Wash gained access to his healing unit,

      The use of freelancer essque technology 

        Loading editor
    • I would like York coming back, and as you said, the fact that he died from an injury while he had a healing unit doesn't make sense. Too bad Delta's gone, and Epsilon-Delta is presumably dead.

      I just cannot wait for more of Season 15. This is my first run though the release schedule, so it feels like it is taking forever!

        Loading editor
    • On the other hand the only way I would want York to return is in an antagonistic faction as anything else would in my view diminish alot of the focus behind RVB season 10

        Loading editor
    • You have to take into account that we don't know how much the healing unit can actualy heal.

      Delta said that York had suffered two shots to his upper left chest. That would most likely mean through his lung. That most likely wouldnt be healable.

      Wash was shot through the back and by the sounds of things it wasn't hugely serious.

      Just thought I'd say. 

        Loading editor
    • Carolina seemed to have suffered some pretty dramatic wounds in Meta vs. Carolina: Dawn of Awesome yet the healing unit was able to heal her back to peak condition. It is true that the validity of that episode is questionable, as the battle couldn't have canonically happened, but the healing unit may have been able to heal York's wounds, especially since he had full body armor.

        Loading editor
    • That episode is non-canon so I don't trust anything that was shown in that episode. Especially Carolina's ability to run up and around walls. Look I know she can go fast with her Speed Unit but I don't think it can make her that fast.

      Looking back at her wounds in said episode they appear to be nothing more than quite deep cuts. Yes they can be very bad but I still say that two bullet wounds to the chest which with the blood splatter appeard to tear right through York and also appeared to be in the lung area, are much worse wounds.

        Loading editor
    • Correct me if this type of question is barred from this wiki, but who do you think the Reds and Blues had sex with after Tucker turned on the Temple of Procreation? I consider Carolina and Wash as part as the Reds and Blues now, so theories for them are welcome.

      Please don't make it gross. Just theories for who and why, not how.

        Loading editor
    • Ha! That is an...interesting question.

      Well they pretty much told is in the latest episode, or the one before that. That Grif and Simmons, well...did some stuff. Even if they didn't exactly want to. Heh.

      Caboose got locked in a cupboard so he's still the sweet innocent Caboose we know.

      Tucker. A lot of the female gender. You don't really have to ask about him.

      I like to think that Carolina and Wash had some fun. Probably stress relief for them.

      Sarge got togeather with some Bohemian ladies around his age me thinks.

      And Donut. I like to think there was this nice guy he met. And even though the whole thing was supposed to act like an aphrodisiac, they had a nice time. Talked for a while. Put some candles on. A real romantic time. Then they banged.

        Loading editor
    • Tucker: Either:

      • Absolutely nobody, because Rule of Funny.
      • Any woman on Chorus, because Tucker.
        Loading editor
    • My friend who has FIRST told me that whoever Carolina had fun with was slightly mentioned in the newest episode. Anyone willing to divulge exact spoilers?

      (Me dying in the corner, waiting for Sunday, but then knowing Sunday will bring another FIRST only episode.)

        Loading editor
    • Ooh! Can't wait to see if that's true tomorrow.

        Loading editor
    • Why is this place dead? 

      And anyone else thinks this season sucks?

        Loading editor
    • ^ same guy here

      Where's Wes? He would comment on this season just perfectly.

        Loading editor
    • I'm here with a theory.

      I think Carolina and Washington have already gotten out of their trap and Temple is buying time by telling the reporters his story. I still don't have FIRST, so I'm waiting to see what happens in the next episode...

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBobcat10 wrote:
      I'm here with a theory.

      I think Carolina and Washington have already gotten out of their trap and Temple is buying time by telling the reporters his story. I still don't have FIRST, so I'm waiting to see what happens in the next episode...

      It's not shown. I won't spoil but I'm going to tell you that they don't make an appearance.

        Loading editor
    • Aw, I kinda liked that theory. Maybe that'll happen later... but maybe I'm just crazy. I just really want to see Wash and Carolina again. Carolina's my favorite (presumably alive) Blue, and the fact that she hasn't shown up since ep 10 is killing me.

        Loading editor
    • With the way things are going, I have a bad feeling of how S15 is going to end.

      The Blues and Reds successfully attack Earth but even as the Reds and Blues reunite and stop them, the UNSC will interpret the attack as being perpetrated by Chorus, despite Dylan and Jax's best efforts to reveal the truth, and thus declare war on the colony planet.

      Thus S16 would take a really dark turn.

        Loading editor
    • Well, Joe Nicolosi did say Season 15 was a complete story in the AfterBuzz interview (I can find the link if you need). Hopefully it doesn't come to that, though a war between Chorus and the UNSC is not impossible.

        Loading editor
    • Did Locus, accidentally or on purpose, shoot Wash in Quicksave? It did look like a sniper shot.......

        Loading editor
    • Sockrocket10 wrote: Did Locus, accidentally or on purpose, shoot Wash in Quicksave? It did look like a sniper shot.......

      I think it was the Red Zealot. It looked like it came from the side, and there was a Zealot in the perfect position, the one Locus didn't have a "clear" shot on.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.